[Debconf-team] Questions for the Hsinchu bid

Hi,

I just read
https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf18/Bids/Hsinchu, and have a few
questions.

Most importantly, how does one pronounce Hsinchu? :-)

Venue/Transport:
The "Transportation to NCTU" pdf is not clear to me. By "airport", does
it mean "Taoyuan International Airport" (TPE) ?
It would be useful to state how much time it approximately takes
to reach the venue from the airport for all three methods.

Venue/Accomodation:
According to the picture, dorms are four beds per room. Is that how they
would be used (four people per room)?
Are there nearby hotels that could be used by some attendees? Are they
reachable by walk or public transport?

The social side:
DebConf is also important as an opportunity for people to meet, chat and
drink beers. Is there a (university?) bar open close to the venue where
attendees could go during evenings?

Weather:
What is the expected weather? Are there places that don't have air
conditioning?

Location of the rooms:
Are all the rooms in the same building? (or are they spread across the
campus?)

(Note that it's fine to me if you add that info to the page and point me
to a diff)

Thanks!

Lucas