Re: [Debconf-team] Mini DebConf Cuba Programa/Activities

I speak no spanish and know nothing about Cuba, so someone else should
probably plan any fun :)

I'd be happy to talk about Debian Outreachy, or just hang out and learn.
Cubans aren't eligible for Outreachy though, so it makes it -feel- less
relevant. Most of what I've done around Debian is spending Debian money
on diversity efforts...

Cheers,
Molly