[Debconf-team] [DebConf18] About MEET TAIWAN funds and the cash flow between two organizations

Hi,

NCTU representative said there are 2 records (probably drafts) in the application system of MEET TAIWAN governmental fund.  Is that from OCF.tw checking out the application form?

Also, NCTU is going to handle some of the funds but managed under NCTU.  But OCF.tw is our Trusted Organization.  I am wondering how cash flow should be handled.

交大的老師表示申請系統上面已經有兩個紀錄,想請問一下是否是 OCF 在查看申請表格所需的資料的時候所留下來的?

此外,由於交大會替我們申請並管理這部份的 fund,但是 OCF 是 Debian 的 Trusted Organization,我現在對於金流這部份有些疑惑。

上次的會議記錄:
http://meetbot.debian.net/debconf-team/2017/debconf-team.2017-09-21-14.31.log.html

Best regards,
Yao Wei