Re: [Debconf-team] [DC18] Handling fee for NCTU to apply funds

Hi Yao Wei,

Am 16.10.2017 um 06:57 schrieb Yao Wei:
> Hi,
>
> The NCTU representative Chun-Ying Huang reported us that the funding
> applied through NCTU may charge 5% of the receiving funds for handling
> fee.  He would like to ask if that's fine for us.
>
> Yao Wei

>> Hi Yao Wei,
>>
>> 我也收到通知了。我有跟系主任確認,所以一年二次的限制沒問題。
>
>> 另外,上次 irc meeting 提到交大這邊額外費用的問題。
>> 基本上透過學校申請活動補助款,學校會收 5% 的管理費。不曉得各位是否覺得 ok?
>> 再麻煩回覆。後續申請相關資料也麻煩各位提供了。
>> 謝謝!
>>
>> Chun-Ying

We have accepted reasonable handling fees in the past and the Debian
Trusted Organizations (TO) also keep a similar margin for their overhead.

I'd request one condition: No accumulation of fees, so 5% is the maximum
total deduction of money received and spent through NCTU.
Is that your understanding as well?

I'm copying in Chris Lamb, the Debian project leader, as it is his area
of responsibility to decide this.

Kind regards,
Daniel