Re: [Debconf-team] Review DC18 sponsor email template

Le 2017-10-01 à 20:48, znoteer@mailbox.org a écrit :
>> The following is email template for dc18 sponsor, please help to review
>> and feedback.
>
> Would it be possible to have the document as an attachment?  I could copy that, edit the copy, and then make a diff like I've already done a couple of times.

I've pushed the draft to the git debian-sponsors repository, adding a
couple of commits to fix a typo and switch the website link to https. I
think it's good to go, keeping in mind that we should take care to
tailor our messages to each recipient. Please don't hesitate to ask me
or other team members for review if you're unsure of grammar, tone, etc.

For example, if they've sponsored DebConf in the past, it should be
mentioned. If the company uses Debian, and possibily even advertises
this, than it would be nice to highlight this common interest. You'll
find a number of examples in the sponsors-team list archives. Here are
some of the messages from last year's drive:
https://lists.debconf.org/mailman/private/debconf-sponsors-team/2016-October/thread.html

Cheers,

-- Jerome