Re: [Debconf-team] Review DC18 sponsor email template

Hi ChangZhuo,

> Le 1 octobre 2017 à 09:09, "ChangZhuo Chen (陳昌倬)" <czchen@debconf.org> a écrit :
>

> Hi all,
>
> The following is email template for dc18 sponsor, please help to review
> and feedback.
>

> Subject: <sponsor> sponsorship of Debian Conference, July ~ Augest 2018 in Hsinchu

[snip]

Would it be possible to have the document as an attachment?  I could copy that, edit the copy, and then make a diff like I've already done a couple of times.

It seems it would be hard to follow were I too start editting a reply to your email.  Though, if you'd like me to do it that way, or some different way, just say the word.

Thanks,

--
znoteer
znoteer@mailbox.org