From: Leonel Salazar <leonel.lordford@gmail.com>
Date: 2017-09-29 9:47 GMT-04:00
Subject: Fwd: About Free Technologies Cuban Conference
To: debian-events-ha@lists.debian.org

Greetings everybody:

My name is Leonel Salazar and I'm from Cuba, I'm one of the unofficial
cuban Debian users group and I'm trying to spread the word about Free
Technologies Cuban Conference CubaConf 2017 [1] second edition, 3 days
of open talks, keynotes, workshops, unconferences, lighting talks
etc... that will be held in Havana, November 7th-9th 2017. Last year
we had 3 oficial members of Debian Project, Valessio Brito, Tiago
Bartoleto and Tassia Camoes, from Brazil, they introduced us to the DP
processes and we had a few sessions exchanging about this subject. My
point is, we are really happy to have any of the members of DP
attending CubaConf 2017, both as speakers or as regular participants,
even as volunteers since you have much more experience than we have
organizing worldwide events. You can find more info about the
organizers [2] and a little more about what we lived in 2016 [3][4].
This year we will have Valessio Brito as speaker again and we are
trying to organize a unofficial mini-debconf or something similar, but
if you can help we can have a better conference.

Let me know if you can help in anyway like advice, stickers, online
publicity or others... Any help is welcome.

[1] https://www.cubaconf.org
[2] https://gutl.jovenclub.cu/
[3] https://goo.gl/photos/s9R1aWHBKSqibHMK7
[4] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqq08FMlJX8