Re: [Debconf-team] Call for Review: DC18 Brochure & Flyer

On Sun, Sep 10, 2017 at 08:51:02AM -0400, znoteer@mailbox.org wrote:
> > Le 10 septembre 2017 à 03:30, "(陳昌倬)" <czchen@debconf.org> a écrit :
> > Hi,
> >
> > Please help to review DC18 brochure and flyer in [0]. The following is
> > TODO items right now:
>
> Hi Changzhuo,
>
> I couldn't open either of the documents.  Evince told me that it couldn't display docs of type html.  My browser wouldn't open them either.

You can use the following command to get brochure & flyer in git
repository:

    git clone https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debconf-data/dc18.git

The brochure & flyer will be in docs/sponsor directory.

--
ChangZhuo Chen (陳昌倬) czchen@{czchen,debconf,debian}.org
http://czchen.info/