Re: [Debconf-team] [debconf-team] Weekly meeting (Monday Aug 21 14:00 UTC), and polling for next meeting time

Le mardi, 22 août 2017, 07.19:28 h CEST Holger Levsen a écrit :
> I think weekly meetings are way too frequent at this point in time.

I concur. It's fine for you to meet so frequently if that overhead helps you
getting more things done (rather than less because you already spent one hour
in the meeting).

I'd recommend starting with a meeting every 4-5 weeks for now. Fore frequent
meetings will imply a much lower presence rate from others around the world (I
absolutely can't commit to attend a weekly meeting), so you won't be able to
get the advice or opinions you want. In other words: well-prepared (agenda,
decision proposals with options well laid, clear chairing, wide attendance)
but rare meetings will provide vastly more value right now.

Cheers,
OdyX