Re: [Debconf-team] [debconf-team] Weekly meeting (Monday Aug 21 14:00 UTC), and polling for next meeting time

Hi,

Here's meeting minutes for Aug 21 weekly meeting:
http://meetbot.debian.net/debconf-team/2017/debconf-team.2017-08-21-14.00.html

During the last meeting, I am asked to set a deadline of the meeting
time poll.  The deadline of the poll will be at Aug 27 0:00 UTC.
(Sorry czchen, the time you suggested in the meeting would overlap with
the timeslot...)

Also being requested to add more timeslots, I expanded the timeslots to
the weekends to ask if you prefer having a meeting during weekends, also
added some timeslots that wouldn't put some of us to wake up in the
midnight.  However, Framadate's interface doesn't sort timeslots in a
day so the interface would look really messy.

We also invite DebConf committee people to vote because we hope to have
your presence in the meeting.

Yao Wei