Re: [Debconf-team] Monday May 29th meeting -- starting at 14:00 UTC

> This is a reminder for *Monday May 29th meeting*. As always, the meeting
> will start at 14:00 UTC.
>
> Depending on your timezone, that might be tomorrow!

As it is often the case, I won't be able to make it to tomorrow's
meeting.

Anyway, what is it there from us (Content Team)?

There has not been much movement team-wise. We stand at 113 registered
talks. We were supposed to make an announcement as to a first batch
somewhere in April, but due to some -I believe- important
considerations, we didn't. Mainly: We didn't want to pre-announce
anybody that was waiting for Bursaries to approve their request.

I got an answer from Bursaries, but this past week was quite crazy for
me, having a transhemispheric trip in between. For this starting week,
I intend (and I'm hereby doing so, by Cc:ing the content team) to
check if finding this list for a first announcement this late is still
viewed as convenient. There are arguments that point both ways.

As for the invited speakers, we have two confirmed, one
almost-confirmed, and we can now announce this to the orga team at
large (I hope this is not picked up as a formal announcement of
anything!): Deb Nicholson, Kathey Sutter and Matthew Garrett. We are
in different status of waiting for the three of them, but it's 95% a
done thing.

As a question for the orga team in whole: In order to start working
towards a workable schedule, what are the expected times for us? That
is, when do we expect to hold breakfast, lunch and dinner? I know the
information is Out There™, but, what spaces do we expect to manage?
(that is, which rooms, size, restrictions/capabilities i.e. video and
stuff)

That's all I have to report for now.