[Debconf-team] Monday May 30th meeting -- starting at 14:00 UTC

Hello!

For multiple reasons, last meeting was canceled. Sorry for not having
announced that earlier :(

You can also find May 15th meeting's summary on the wiki [1] and at the
end of this mail.

The next meeting will be on *Monday May 30th, starting at 14:00 UTC*.

Here's the proposed agenda: http://deb.li/il9wc. Feel free to modify it
as you wish.

[1] https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf17/Meetings/2017-05-15

-----
*Registration*

Around 300 people have registered.

We still don't have any news from SPI regarding access to the PayPal
account.

*Venue & Accommodation*

We are still waiting for the Red Cross to sign the contract. Recent
floods in Quebec are taking a lot of their time.

We received some informations regarding construction work at Maisonneuve
during DebConf. We'll try to get some more informations.

Deadline to determine how many classrooms we need for on site
accommodation is June 5th. We'll try to get final numbers as soon as
possible.

*Content*

103 talks have been submitted. Content team is mainly waiting for
bursaries to get a clearer picture of things to come.

*Bursaries *

Bursaries stats: 187 valid requests, 125 travel, the rest food+accomm.

Wafer is ready to go regarding bursaries review process. Bursaries team
has started rating applications.

SPI has proposed us a "new" reimbursement process that seems to be what
we tried to do last year.

*Approval of the new DebConf code of conduct*

We agreed we will continue to work on the CoC on the ML and will also
work on it during DebCamp.

*Artwork*

Meal punch cards design is done. Work regarding t-shirts production is
under way.

*Videoteam*

Videoteam has a meeting planned on May 24th. Some important people are MIA.
-----

--
pollo