Re: [Debconf-team] DC17 budget approval request

As asked for, this is the budget *including sponsorship targets*.

Note that I wasn't able to make ledger convert currencies (help
appreciated with this :D), so I did it manually for the totals to help
make this clearer.

*Budgeted expenses*:

           1,000 CAD    advisory:annual-report
           2,000 CAD    childcare:misc
           9,750 CAD    confdinner
           1,750 CAD      alcohol
           4,000 CAD      meals
           1,000 CAD      transport
           3,000 CAD      venue
           8,000 CAD    content
           1,000 CAD    entertainment:band
             300 CAD    fees:registration
           1,000 CAD    fulfillment:banners
           2,150 CAD    incidentals
             150 CAD      bank
           1,000 CAD      frontdesk
             500 CAD      phone
             500 CAD      transport
           2,000 CAD    insurance:event
             500 CAD    openweekend
          14,692 CAD    outreach
          13,692 CAD      diversity
           1,000 CAD      press
         108,200 CAD    roomboard
          12,600 CAD      debcamp
           1,050 CAD        breakfast
           4,000 CAD        classrooms
           3,150 CAD        dinner
           2,000 CAD        hotel
           2,400 CAD        lunch
          95,600 CAD      debconf
           4,000 CAD        breakfast
           9,000 CAD        classrooms
          15,000 CAD        dinner
          13,600 CAD        hotel
          15,000 CAD        lunch
          39,000 CAD        mcgill
           6,000 CAD    swag
           2,000 CAD      bags
           2,000 CAD      shipping
           2,000 CAD      tshirts
          40,000 CAD    travel
          36,500 CAD    venue
           2,885 CAD    video:shipping
--------------------
         235,977 CAD

*Budgeted income*:

       -2,000.00 CAD    confdinner:meals
      -18,000.00 CAD    roomboard:debconf
       -2,000.00 CAD      breakfast
       -1,000.00 CAD      classrooms
       -7,500.00 CAD      dinner
       -7,500.00 CAD      lunch
      -34,600.00 CAD
          -6,510 EUR
         -85,500 USD    sponsors
      -34,600.00 CAD
          -6,510 EUR
         -75,500 USD      committed
         -10,000 USD      expected
         -300.00 CAD    swag
         -100.00 CAD      bags
         -200.00 CAD      tshirts
        -178,307 CAD

This means expected deficit is 57,670 CAD ~ 43,253 USD ~ 39,882 EUR.

120K USD is a pessimist sponsorship goal and we might be able to top it
if enough efforts are made on that side, since we still have some months
before the conf.

All the details are in ssh://git.debian.org/git/debconf-data/dc17.git
under /budget.

--
pollo