Re: [Debconf-team] Monday March 6th meeting - starting at 15:00 UTC

Hi folks, this is a reminder for March 6th meeting. Depending on your
timezone, this might be tomorrow!!

Please note that meeting will start at *15:00 UTC*.

Here's the proposed agenda: http://deb.li/il9wc. Feel free to modify it
as you wish.

--
pollo