[Debconf-team] Final report of DebConf16 (Cape Town) in TeX, using Texmaker

Hi all

There is now a draft final report in git dc16/final_report.

Please feel free to play with it, or make suggestions on this thread or IRC.

Please do any alterations on the text on the wiki:
https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16/FinalReport
and note what you changed in the top section.
In particular: I do not have everyone's full names for the
acknowledgements section.

The report is still a fair way from looking as good as the brochure,
but that's the goal. If this report is urgent we should make a simple
one, publish it, and upload a nicer one later.

Current work: I'm not waxed on image placement yet, and I haven't
managed to replace the fonts to what is similar to the DebConf16
fonts. This affects final layout and design.

Lastly, I realised the images may clog up git, so I moved my working
folder out (which may break git if I update my git???) so please,
Daniel, or anyone, clean up the final report folder on git and I will
only upload the pdf and .tex files to that folder, or whatever is
needed for others to play.

I'm very new to TeX, but want to learn how to use it properly for my
work. So please feel free to suggest or constructively criticise.

Cheers