Re: [Debconf-team] August 25th (20:00 UTC) meeting

Hi pollo,

many thanks for caring so much to make these IRC meetings happen! I too think
that coordination and communication in the team are crucial and those
IRC meetings are an important part of DebConf preparation each year. So
yay and many thanks for your continous efforts here! And please keep
them up!

that said… ;)

On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 06:45:41PM -0400, Louis-Philippe Véronneau wrote:
> > We just had a -team meeting, and sadly a whole lot of people were missing...
> >
> > We agreed this schedule was OK last meeting and to have meaningful
> > meetings we also need people.

it's August (so high season of the summer for those on the north
hemispehre), which alone could explain this. and it's been just a month
since DebConf16, so of course there is little energy to jump straight
into planning DebConf17.

You'll have many meetings with many people, don't worry ;-)

Is there anything urgent which cannot wait another month? We're here all
the time… :)

--
cheers,
	Holger