Re: [Debconf-team] Disability assistance for DebConf16, fairly urgent

Hi Reinette

Many thanks for your swift reply, and while on leave!

I will send a separate email introducing you to Sam. He is a big part
of the community and we think the drivers' assistance will be
sufficient in terms of guidance. We are comfortable with this only
starting on Monday.

best regards
Bernelle