[Debconf-team] Unsubscribe from "Debconf-announce" mailing list

Hi,

I attended DebConf 15 and was subscribed to Debconf-announce. After
unsubscribing from the list, I was re-subscribed via a cronjob (see
below). https://summit.debconf.org/debconf15/registration/ didn't
allowed me edit the Debconf-announce subscription any more.

--
Benjamin Drung
Debian & Ubuntu Developer