Re: [Debconf-team] Airport Shuttle option, DebConf Dinner Transport - Springbok Atlas

Hi Everyone

Nattie asked me to explore the option of the Airport Transport to the Conference.
and possibly at the end of the Conference.

Please see below:

2 x 13 Seater Shuttles, working on 1/2 hour schedules.
ie: People arrive at 9:00am, wait to fill the shuttle, 9:30am the shuttle leaves.
They will go from the Airport to UCT and back to the Airport again.

They have based the costing on an 8 hour day.

Cost per Shuttle: R3 435
x2 = R 6 870
2 days x R6870 = R13 740

Perhaps we could ask if people would like this option and they pay a fee for it.

DEBCONF DINNER:
Not sure if anything has been arranged or if Jammie shuttle can do this?
But the Quote I got from Springbok Atlas was:

OPTION 1:
Cost per 60 Seater: R2894
4 x 60 Seater = R11 576
Cost per person: R46.30

OR the cheaper option:

OPTION: 2
We hire 1 x 60 Seater and we base the fee on an 8 hour day.
The Bus Driver would do 4 Trips to and from the Aquarium.
Starting at 7pm and then again to collect us.
Cost: R4510
Cost per person R18.04

*All prices exclude VAT.

Regards