Re: [Debconf-team] DC17 website revamped

> try viewing it with javascript disabled… no navigation, no images, no
> sponsor logos… this is with torbrowser, enabling javascript for the site
> didnt help and nor did enabling javascript globally :(

Thanks for pointing this out. As you can imagine, this isn't a trivial
fix as wafer relies on the bootstrap framework, whose developpers have
not been keen to cater to the javascript-averse.  (see [1]).

One idea of a workaround was to tack on LibreJS [2], but I have no idea
if that's a feasible solution for torbroswer.

> also an indicator of the source git repo would be nice, so people can
> send patches…

My bad, here it is:
ssh://git.debian.org/git/debconf-data/dc17.dc.o.git

-- Jerome

[1] https://github.com/twbs/bootstrap/issues/17540
[2] https://www.gnu.org/software/librejs/