[Debconf-team] DC17 website revamped

Hello again,

I just wanted to send out a quick annoncement about the recent revamp of
the DebConf17 website. We've finally moved away from the truly barebones
site that you may have seen, to something that much better represents
DebConf17.

https://debconf17.debconf.org

It's still far from perfect, so please let us know of any mistakes to
correct or improvements we could implement.

Even better, you can push your changes to the staging instance
(wafertest.debconf.org) and ask one of us to review and push it onto the
public site.

Cheers,

-- Jerome