[Debconf-team] Official bid for DebConf18 in Taiwan.

Dear DebConf team,

We are proposing Taiwan for DebConf18.

The main bid page is located at
https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf18/Bids/Taipei

Some of our local team core members are on the IRC #debconf-team.
Sorted by id:
1. czchen
2. medicalwei
3. paulliu
4. wen_liao

And

5. Dave Hello Peter
6. mousems.kuo

There are 3 venue options now. And we currently are working with the
people who in charge of the venue. All of the 3 venues are very willing
to help us and offers us a very positive benefits.

In the meanwhile, we are re-calculating the budget of each venue. And
will scoring them in early December by our members. So we can prepare
everything early.

The scoring will include:
 * budget / sponsorship
 * location / transportation convenience
 * venue (rooms, capacity)
 * administrative flexibility.

Any questions please just meet us on the IRC. We also create an IRC
channel #debconf18-taiwan.

Yours Sincerely,
Paul

--