[Debconf-team] Family / couple accomodation for DebConf 17

Hi Folks,

sorry for not following DebConf issues closely these days.  I'm quite
busy with pre-freeze preparations for Debian Med and Debian Science.

So may be my question is a bit uninformed bit for the moment the Wiki
reads about accomodation:

   The lodging facilities will consist of 18 shared rooms in E block.

   Each room is approximately 74 square meters in size, with a ceiling
   height of 4.2 meters, and has windows equipped with blinds.

Since we used to have accomodation facilities for couples and families
in the previous DebConfs I wonder whether there will be some smaller
rooms for two to four people as well.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--