Re: [Debconf-team] Family / couple accomodation for DebConf 17

Hi Andreas,

Le 2016-11-13 à 12:21, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> Since we used to have accomodation facilities for couples and families
> in the previous DebConfs I wonder whether there will be some smaller
> rooms for two to four people as well.

The accomodation scenario will differ for this DebConf. Due to our
chosen venue's constraints, we won't have any rooms on-site to
accomodate such small groups.

We are, however, currently negotiating a deal with a nearby hotel [1]
that has many rooms available for us. Hopefully this will be a much
better option for families attending DC17.

-- Jerome