Re: [Debconf-team] DC17 August 11th meeting

On Fri, Jul 29, 2016 at 05:44:51PM -0400, Louis-Philippe Véronneau wrote:
> Anyway, expect a 1h meeting more than anything else.

yay, thamks for the clarification! that makes it much more likely I can
free myself and attend!

(btw, (as discussed on irc) - it would be nice if the email login time
for this sandstorm thing could be changed to 60min or 2h instead of the
15min it currently uses. And then, I dont think polling for meeting
dates needs authentication at all. It's not that anyone has ever
disputed a doodle poll yet - they just work surprisingly well despite
being trivial to "hack" :-)

--
cheers,
	Holger