Re: [Debconf-team] DC16 feedback summary

thanks for the summary, this helps to get a better picture of feedback.

On 28/07/16 05:24 PM, martin f krafft wrote:
> - the talk details template should include room and time
>   information. Attendee said: "I collected some links of talks
>   I want to attend before debconf. When I opened the links again,
>   I did not had the time and room information on theses links." [1p]

on this front, I did submit a patch to upstream Wafer exactly for fixing
this, but new code was not pushed to production during the conf I
believe for lack of availability and also to avoid risking to break the
conf web site during the event.

so next year's web site should have the info :)