[Debconf-team] Debconf-DSA meeting abiout infra

Hey people!

During today's debconf-team meeting, we talked about the necessity of
having a debconf-DSA meeting to talk about the debconf-infra takeover by
DSA.

DSA mentioned during DC16 their renewed willingness to move Debconf
infra to DSA. We need to sit down and talk about a road-map.

So yeah, if you feel like you should take part in this meeting, please
fill out this poll!

https://storm.debian.net/grain/BQffwuE2eSknf9ffeKE73J

You have an idea about things that should be discussed? Fill out the agenda:

https://storm.debian.net/shared/I6d36EVNY5saQUoG5m-rpXDP34C4fkt0f0mBwditR22

NB: I won't part of the meeting since I'm not familiar enough with this
subject and have other stuff to manage.

NB 2: I will announce the date of the meeting somewhere next week though!

--
pollo