Re: [Debconf-team] mini-presentation/pad for things we would need to keep in mind if we want to have a debconf in India.

Am 29.07.2016 um 12:01 schrieb shirish शिरीष:
Tomorrow we are having a mini-debconf in Pune where I would be
part-sharing my own experience of Debconf along with pictures (alas no
high-resolution picture of group photo yet :( ) .

I'll send you the picture.

I'm waiting for my gallery.dc.o account to be approved and then I'll upload Jurie's pictures there for public linking.