[Debconf-team] mini-presentation/pad for things we would need to keep in mind if we want to have a debconf in India.

Dear all,

Tomorrow we are having a mini-debconf in Pune where I would be
part-sharing my own experience of Debconf along with pictures (alas no
high-resolution picture of group photo yet :( ) .

http://in2016.mini.debconf.org/#schedule

Along with that I hope to start a discussion seriously, if we want to
have a Debconf in India, what all are the things that we would need to
know, discuss, do preparations before-hand and generally know at the
very least how things flow.

To help me with that I have made a pad at
https://pad.riseup.net/p/debconf-in-india-requirements

I had also asked DLange on few of the matters as I had a bit of
discussion about the same before coming back/home.  So with those
discussions fresh in my mind, I reached out and DLange responded.

All my queries, statements and DLange answers are given in the pad as
well. If somebody feels like correcting something or has some
additional point to make, feel free to use the URL.  I do not know.
For a change, have managed to keep the e-mail short.

Look forward to any additions, changes that people may feel is worthwhile.

It is possible that there may be more questions after the discussion
either tomorrow or the day after, but in either scenario either I or
somebody else would post them on the pad as well as on the mailing
list.

--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल