Re: [Debconf-team] Re; Day Trip, Safari Fairie Glen

Hi Tammy,

yes, this sounds great.
I'd be in for it.

If we do 8h for the bus we could even go by Boulders beach in the afternoon.

Kind regards,
Daniel

Am 04.07.2016 um 10:46 schrieb Tammy Manning:
Hi Daniel

This is looking, like a great option.
You arrive and have snacks some pastry's and Coffee.

They take you on a Game drive, with a Nature Walk to the Waterfall, it is a 4 hour drive with Game viewing guaranteed.

For Lunch they will organise some African Dancing so it creates a great African experience, at no extra cost.

They have also met our price requirements.
They are 1.5 hours away, which is much closer than Aquilla.

I definitely think we must do this Aquilla, are not willing to budge at all.

 Let’s do this….

08h45 – Arrival to Tea/Coffee/ Juice / Croissants

09h00 – Depart on a beautiful Game Drive AND Stunning Nature Walk to our 50m high dam

13h00 – Sit down to a really sumptuous buffet lunch

You will see – real close-up – zebras, elephants, bontebok, eland, blesbok, rhino, lion, buffalo, wildebeest etc.  Our rangers are extremely knowledgeable and informative.

They WILL enjoy it.

Rates per person @ R990.

Please advise soonest your comments and /or suggestions?

Warm regards

ROKEA WILSON

--
MUNGO JOE