[Debconf-team] Re; Day Trip, Safari Fairie Glen

Hi Daniel

This is looking, like a great option.
You arrive and have snacks some pastry's and Coffee.

They take you on a Game drive, with a Nature Walk to the Waterfall, it is a 4 hour drive with Game viewing guaranteed.

For Lunch they will organise some African Dancing so it creates a great African experience, at no extra cost.

They have also met our price requirements.
They are 1.5 hours away, which is much closer than Aquilla.

I definitely think we must do this Aquilla, are not willing to budge at all.

 Let’s do this….

08h45 – Arrival to Tea/Coffee/ Juice / Croissants

09h00 – Depart on a beautiful Game Drive AND Stunning Nature Walk to our 50m high dam

13h00 – Sit down to a really sumptuous buffet lunch

You will see – real close-up – zebras, elephants, bontebok, eland, blesbok, rhino, lion, buffalo, wildebeest etc.  Our rangers are extremely knowledgeable and informative.

They WILL enjoy it.

Rates per person @ R990.

Please advise soonest your comments and /or suggestions?

Warm regards

ROKEA WILSON

--
MUNGO JOE