[Debconf-team] Debian Stickers for sale

Hi

There are Debian stickers for sale, find indiebio (the purple/pinkish
hair one) either in person or on IRC. I don't have a fixed space to
be, sorry.

There are small (6cm diameter) and large (20cm diameter) stickers,
each in black, white and transparent background.

They are circular.
(I tried to design the small ones to be square and large enough to be
cut into hexagonal shape, but they delivered as circles, which may
have ruined that intention)

Unfortunately I could not get cut-outs done, but you could always hack
it, I suppose.

Price:
Small: R20
Large: R50