[Debconf-team] Some questions

So a couple of questions now that I arrived:
1) where would the next handicapped toilet/restroom/bathroom be at Menzies?
2) How can I enter Menzies on my own. Today I was lucky that someone opened the door from the inside at the elevators towards Library road, which seemed locked from the outside.
3) For the Dinner on Wednesday: Is there any transportation planned to and from the place of the Dinner?

Bonus question: ;-)
How the heck could anyone call the route from Fuller to Menzies along the streets accessible? Without a motorized wheelchair, it's pretty much impossible for most wheelchair users to get up that way.

Kind regards,
Sven