Re: [Debconf-team] Day Trips

On Sat, 4 Jun 2016 00:23:54 +0200, Tammy Manning wrote:

THE OPTIONS:

1) Robben Island (Prison + Penguins) + V&A Waterfront
2) Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens - with optional hikes up Table Mountain
3) Cape Point Nature Reserve (Baboons, Ostrich, Antelope) + Boulders Beach (maybe stop at Simons Town Harbour: nice restaurants/pubs and Curio shops. Or Brass Bell for a Drink at Kalk Bay. )
4) Spice route:
5) Table Mountain Cable Car
6) Aquilla Safari's:
This is for who can afford this, please add it. I will give you the details on Mon, when Monique from Aquilla will give me all the revised details.
I'm wondering: Which of those options would be suitable for me? The constraints: Can walk a few hundred meters on crutches, boarding a ship or climbing a couple of stairs is not a problem, but for longer distances, a wheelchair is needed. Standing for more than ~30 min is a serious problem.
Regards,
Sven