Re: [Debconf-team] default options for debconf mail options - Receiving mail which don't match topic filter.

There are no topics defined for the -team ML so I get all mail even as I have "No" selected for the "Do you want to receive messages that do not match any topic filter?" question. The same will apply to you.

Tammy's mail was delayed as it needed manual approval, so you either missed it because it is not on top of your received mail (aka: scroll down more), it ended up in your spam folder (typical GMail issue) or something else outside of our control.

(this email needs no further reply on list)