Re: [Debconf-team] Meeting reminder: 4 May 2016, 18:30 UTC

Hi All

I am waiting on some of the samples for all the Swag, T's, and Bags.
My supplier has only given me half of what is needed.
She is sending the rest, but not in time for the meeting.
I would rather finish this tonight and add the options on Friday.

Could we chat about this on Mon evening, once everyone has had a look at the options
and the Designs?

Regards
Tammy