[Debconf-team] timing for sessions

Different countries have different ideas of civilized hours for running
conference sessions. Taking a look at PyCon ZA, what do you all think of
the following schedule for the main DebConf session days:

9:30-10:15am First Talk/BoF

10:15-11:00am Morning Tea/Coffee Break

11:00-11:45am Third Talk/BoF

12:00pm-1:00pm Lunch Break

1:00pm-1:45pm Fourth Talk/BoF

2:00pm-2:45pm Fifth Talk/BoF

2:45pm-3:30pm Afternoon Tea/Coffee Break

3:30pm-4:15pm Sixth Talk/BoF

4:30-5:15pm Seventh Talk/BoF

We're planning 3 streaming video rooms for Talks/BofS (we'll also have
some smaller rooms with no video for additional BoFs). So, over 4 days
that gives us 7 x 3 x 4 = 84 full-length session slots (where some will
be split into 20 min blocks and others combined into 2 hour workshops).

We currently have 51 proposals:

11 Talks (20 min)
17 Talks (45 min)
3 Workshops
20 BoFs

I'm sure we'll get more BoF proposals closer to the event, and some of
them may even be more "talk-like". But, we'll have plenty of time to
accommodate all the content, with no need to create a frantically paced
schedule of sessions starting at the crack of dawn and crammed into
every minute. I'll also note that the social side of DebConf often runs
until 4am or beyond, so keeping the morning light and putting more
content in the afternoon works well.

Thoughts, comments, and suggestions welcome,
Allison