Re: [Debconf-team] Diversity Sponsorships

Molly de Blanc <deblanc@riseup.net> writes:

> That sounds reasonable to me. It requires less effort to raise awareness
> among current participants, and we can pretty easily create an order of
> operations for people not currently involved or planning to pre-register.
>
> Can we also include a link to a write-up about the Diversity
> Sponsorships (the purpose, the plan, etc)?
>
> cheers,
> mdb.

I don't have the bandwidth to drive this right now, so basically someone
needs to show in #debconf-team and get whatever pages created you think
best. From my point of view, what ever kinds of links / and or
instructions are most helpful for you is fine; I'd like to keep any
additions to the bursaries instructions relatively brief just because we
already know people won't read them.