[Debconf-team] Diversity Sponsorships

Diversity sponsorships are great. It's nice to help people get to
DebConf and hang out (and hack) with our new and pre-existing Debian
friends.

Some people expressed interest in being part of this process.

The line item in the budget is 150,000ZAR (about 9.300USD or 8,400EUR),
which I think will probably be enough for 4-6 people, depending on
interest. I have a more detailed file of notes I can share if there's
interest. This includes topics like:

-goals of the effort
-groups, individuals, and organizations to reach out to on spreading the
word
-purchasing transit tickets for people based on need (as opposed to
reimbursements)
-language to be used

Cheers,
Molly