[Debconf-team] pre-registration or registation opens and CfP announcements
Dear DebConf and DebConf Content teams:
If you want to announce Call for Proposals when registration (or
pre-registration) is open, we may should begin to draft the Call for
I'm not sure if it's already being done in some place. If yes, just
coordinate with me or publicity team in order to publish the blog post
at the same time you deliver the mail to the corresponding mailing lists.
If it's not being done, we can start with the DC15 call for proposals:
Then, some things should be decided in order to publish DC16 Call:
* If we provide a page with explanation about the registration process
* If we stick to 20 or 45 minutes long sessions
* When the first batch of accepted proposals will be announced.
* Deadline for proposals.
* Topics and tracks (if any)
* Is firstname.lastname@example.org an alias to the current people in charge?
Finally, we can decide to just open pre-registration or registration
first, and then the CfP when it's ready. If this is what we want, I
would propose to microblog the "(pre)-registration open" as soon as it's
open, and keep the blog post for the CfP. (No two blog posts).
Laura Arjona Reina