[Debconf-team] DebConf16: Food discussion

Hi

It's time to start moving with the Food. We've had a brief discussion
on IRC during the meeting, so one can check the logs, no decisions
yet.

Two things need to happen:
1. We need to decide which vendor(s) we will be using, or at least a
priority list, get a feel for people's feelings. To this end, I made a
wiki page to help with planning and discussion [1].

2. We need to get people's preferences and get a food plan, e.g.
[day] [total ppl] [carnivores] [veggies] and who caters what to them
each day. We can make a start on the wiki about day, and put in
guesstimates for the rest. If people have numbers or ideas or
preferences (say, 100% veggie and special requests for carne) please
share.

There are some documents on menu options and 2015 prices on git, but
I'm a bit wary of git at present, so I need some help here (DLange -
maybe link to the docs in the wiki or something?)

So, input please.

[1] - https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16/Food_planning

regards