Re: [Debconf-team] I get by with a little help from my friends

Hi,

On Thu, Dec 10, 2015 at 09:15:03AM -0800, Allison Randal wrote:
> I'll start. I plan to work on:
> - Maybe content if we need the help

Honestly, I think we do.  Rene stepped down shortly after Debconf15 (I
am not sure this was communicated really - the chairs back then asked
him to wait a bit to announce it and then they stepped down themselves).

I volunteered to replace him back then, but again, no decisision from
the chairs were made before they all stepped down.  And honestly, I
don't have the time nor energy right now to do drive content, and I
believe neither has maxy (the other really active one in the team
besides rene and me).

I'm still willing to help with content selection and maybe CfP drafting,
but I certainly won't be able to drive the invited speakers track as I
did for DebConf15 (if we still want that).

The content needs a new lead I think, and Allison is right person in my
opinion.

Michael