Re: [Debconf-team] 'meeting' tonight: General discussion

Hi Brian (2015.11.04_17:32:30_+0200)
> > * The website is coming along well - is the current one on wafer already? [3]
> > There is talk of a sprint in January, which may involve flying people
> > to Cape Town. Stefano knows more here, we should discuss the options.
>
> Is this for just DC16, or would this work be applied to future
> DebConfs? Also how much budget are we discussing?

It would be useful for future.

Simon said he was considering taking some leave, to sprint on wafer. If
he does that, I'd be keen to support that, and try to coordinate it with
a trip to Cape Town. We haven't really discussed this with anyone else,
yet. So, I don't know if anyone else would be keen.

If I can just tack this on to a holiday in Cape Town, I wouldn't need
any funding.

SR

--
Stefano Rivera