Re: [Debconf-team] Team Roles

Jonathan Carter dijo [Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 01:11:19PM +0200]:
> Hi
>
> Do I understand correctly that
> https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16/LocalTeamRoles will no longer be
> used?
>
> It looked really useful to me but there has been some who didn't like it, if
> we're not going to use it then I'd rather remove the page and the link to it
> from the mediawiki sidebar.

Sketching out this reorganization proposal was not a whim nor done by
the chairs only; it was a team-wide work during several interesting
sessions at DC14, with lots of preparation time from the chairs
beforehand and with lots of following discussion and action.

Some things were not optimal, some just fell apart when dealing with
inside hostility.

The chairs have resigned, but that clearly does not mean their work is
not useful to keep. Note that I was against many issues, but a
structure adopted and agreed upon by the whole team must have
something besides the leadership of their authors.