Re: [Debconf-team] Team Roles

On Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 7:11 AM, Jonathan Carter <jcarter@linux.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Do I understand correctly that
> https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16/LocalTeamRoles will no longer be
> used?
>
> It looked really useful to me but there has been some who didn't like it, if
> we're not going to use it then I'd rather remove the page and the link to it
> from the mediawiki sidebar.

It seems useful to me, and it would be a horrible shame, to let the
effort done by the DebConf team and the chairs go to waste.

-Brian

P.S. - I haven't said it yet, but I am really grateful for what the
chairs where trying to do, and find it a real shame that some of us
hounded them away. (Hopefully, this is the last I am going to say
about this, but it made me ill, and I came very close to resigning
myself.)