Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf-sponsors-team] Website: static page or redirect to wiki? - NB for fundraising

Hi Laura

On 04/10/2015 11:03, Laura Arjona Reina wrote:
> The bad news
>
> * I cannot make design decisions, and I'm really bad at aesthetics
> * No idea about how to "build" sites, nor how to make
> debconf16.debconf.org point to

I'm going ahead and putting something together, I'm using the most
practical and least-offensive elements possible so that we can have
something ready that can work tonight.

I really just barely started with it, and should have something ready in
around 2 hours, your (and everyone elses) input would be welcome. If
you'll have time to spare on the website (and that goes for anything
else), I'd rather suggest spending that effort on the tamplateing that
Raoul (superfly) will be doing. The temporary page I'm going to hack
together tonight will likely be a throwaway effort.

Makes sense? Otherwise drop by in #debconf-team, not sure if I'll have a
chance to read email again tonight.

-Jonathan