Re: [Debconf-team] Leftovers from venue - debian.ch stuff, french power strips etc

Hi Wouter (2015.09.03_20:39:39_+0200)
> > https://ivanova.notwork.de/~mh/stuff/leftovers.jpg shows what was left ofter
> > at the venue after the last parcel truck left. The two french (?) power
> > strips are labeled video team,
>
> They're CEE 7 type E, yes. They probably should have been shipped to
> Paris, with the rest of the gear that got shipped there.

They were donated to the infra team, because we hadn't bought any power
strips yet, when they set up the server room.

At the end of the debconf, the video team abducted a large number of the
power strips that had been bought, so we've more than replenished our
supplies :)

You're welcome to do whatever you want with them, the video team doesn't
need them.

SR

--
Stefano Rivera