Re: [Debconf-team] Leftovers from venue - debian.ch stuff, french power strips etc

Hi Marc,

On Sun, Aug 30, 2015 at 03:25:14PM +0200, Marc Haber wrote:
> Hi,
>
> https://ivanova.notwork.de/~mh/stuff/leftovers.jpg shows what was left ofter
> at the venue after the last parcel truck left. The two french (?) power
> strips are labeled video team,

They're CEE 7 type E, yes. They probably should have been shipped to
Paris, with the rest of the gear that got shipped there.

It's not extremely important, I guess.

> the bag contains some swiss flags (?) and a
> bunch of debian women stickers, the parcel has long, round, thin bags with
> some contents that I couldn't make sense of.
>
> If noone speaks up, I'll toss the stuff by mid september.

I'll note that although the CEE 7 type F power outlets (as used in
Germany, amongst others) on the one hand, and the type E ones on the
other, are different, most power plugs in operation today in the
countries using either of them are the CEE 7/7 plug, which fits in both.

So rather than tossing them, you could appropriate them ;-)

--
It is easy to love a country that is famous for chocolate and beer

  -- Barack Obama, speaking in Brussels, Belgium, 2014-03-26