Re: [Debconf-team] Preliminar schedule (everything can change)

On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 01:52:06PM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
> On the other hand, talks like the bits from the DPL, sandstorm,
> systemd, reproducibl builds, Debian&FSF etc. do seem of interest to
> the wider public.

The "Bits from the DPL" talk did not have enough information to figure
out the audience, but we can check back for that one.

Most of the others ones (certainly sandstorm, systemd and reproducible
builds) could  not be scheduled at Open Weekend because (some of) the
speakers not being present then.

Michael