Re: [Debconf-team] Conf dinner logistics challenge

Hi,

On Wed, Jul 08, 2015 at 04:33:51PM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
> the number of people registered for conf dinner is now >+25% of the
> initial plans, and we need to rethink to adjust for this new size.

I know this might complicate planning ahead further, but I would assume
that quite a few people would like to hike there if the weather permits.
Certainly I would.

The ca. 1:30 hike[1] would go along the Necker river and the
Philospher's Walk and then up the hill, it sounds like a nice and not
too difficult hike to me.

Michael

[1] Google Maps: https://goo.gl/2RZKbj